Introducing Information Management
- List Price$60.95
- Your price$54.89
Save $6.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 25200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book provides a clear and concise overview of Information Management covering the key aspects of infrastructure, design, information assets and managing information.
* Part 1 explores the diversity and changing nature of managing the information management function.
* Part 2 investigates the role of information as an organizational resource.
* Part 3 focuses on managing organizational data and information.
* Part 4 examines the role of information management in organizational strategy and change.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: