Introducing Information Management
- List Price$60.95
- Your price$54.89
Save $6.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 25200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book provides a clear and concise overview of Information Management covering the key aspects of infrastructure, design, information assets and managing information.
* Part 1 explores the diversity and changing nature of managing the information management function.
* Part 2 investigates the role of information as an organizational resource.
* Part 3 focuses on managing organizational data and information.
* Part 4 examines the role of information management in organizational strategy and change.
- Taylor and Francis, August 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: