- List Price$37.95
- Your price$34.19
Save $3.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 16000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This fully revised and updated second edition:
* outlines the main components and distinctive characteristics of interpersonal communication
* offers detailed analysis of communication structures, considering their everyday applications and implications
* includes new material on race, gender and sexuality
* looks to the future of interpersonal communication.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Peter Hartley
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Peter Hartley
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 25, 2016
- Taylor and Francis, January 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: