International Project Management
- List Price$76.95
- Your price$69.29
Save $7.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 31600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
'International Project Management' provides specific guidelines for achieving greater project success. It is the result of 15 years of work on international projects by the authors across various project areas and industries. The authors address a need for modern techniques in project management geared and suited to international projects. They offer lessons learned from failures and problems in international projects, and suggest alternative solutions for project issues. Industry examples include manufacturing, distribution, communications, media, transportation, government, IT, marketing, energy, medical care, tourism, and others in forty countries across five continents.
The purpose of this book is to answer:
* What is an international project and why is it different?
* What are the critical success factors for managing international projects?
* How are vendors and outsourcing managed across national boundaries?
* How do businesses effectively address cross- cultural, social, and political issues?
* How are international communications set up and coordinated?
* What should a manager look for in an international project leader?
* How does a business select the right vendors for an international project?
* How are inadequate or incompatible infrastructure and technology issues overcome?
* How are the legal and bureaucratic limitations on project management dealt with?
- Taylor and Francis, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: