Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2008 T-SQL Querying
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Tackle the toughest set-based querying and query tuning problems—guided by an author team with in-depth, inside knowledge of T-SQL. Deepen your understanding of architecture and internals—and gain practical approaches and advanced techniques to optimize your code’s performance.
Discover how to:
- Move from procedural programming to the language of sets and logic
- Optimize query tuning with a top-down methodology
- Assess algorithmic complexity to predict performance
- Compare data-aggregation techniques, including new grouping sets
- Manage data modification—insert, delete, update, merge—for performance
- Write more efficient queries against partitioned tables
- Work with graphs, trees, hierarchies, and recursive queries
- Plus—Use pure-logic puzzles to sharpen your problem-solving skills
- Pearson Education, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: