Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2008 T-SQL Programming
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get a detailed look at the internal architecture of T-SQL with this comprehensive programming reference. Database developers and administrators get best practices, expert techniques, and code samples to master the intricacies of this programming language—solving complex problems with real-world solutions.
Discover how to:
- Work with T-SQL and CLR user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Handle transactions, concurrency, and error handling.
- Efficiently use temporary objects, including temporary tables, table variables, and table expressions.
- Evaluate when to use set-based programming techniques and when to use cursors.
- Work with dynamic SQL in an efficient and secure manner.
- Treat date- and time-related data in a robust manner.
- Develop CLR user-defined types and learn about temporal support in the relational model.
- Use XML and XQuery and implement a dynamic schema solution.
- Work with spatial data using the new geometry and geography types and spatial indexes.
- Track access and changes to data using extended events, SQL Server Audit, change tracking, and change data capture.
- Use Service Broker for controlled asynchronous processing in database applications.
All the book’s code samples will be available for download from the companion Web site.
- Pearson Education, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: