Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- List Price$55.99
- Your price$44.79
Save $11.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 23200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Dig into the architecture and internals of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012—with firsthand insights from the team that designed and developed it. Targeted for solution developers and system implementers, this guide focuses on programming and customization capabilities—including key architectural principles, the application model, framework, and tools.
- Architecture and development environment, including MorphX
- Microsoft Visual Studio tools for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- X++ programming language
- Microsoft SQL Server reporting and analytics
- Core development concepts
- Extending and customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Performance and security considerations
- Best practices
- Pearson Education, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: