A Problem-Solving Approach to Information Literacy
- List Price$48.99
- Your price$44.09
Save $4.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With the advent of the Information Society, access to resources is vital to the ordinary citizen, the academic, and the career professional, as well as in public administration and private enterprise. Information Pathways: A Problem-Solving Approach to Information Literacy is designed to serve as a textbook for courses that address the need of college students to develop a basic knowledge of the complex matrix of core resources for the retrieval, management, and exploitation of information. This book shows students how to:
• Build effective search strategies for solving information problems
• Evaluate and use information and information sources
• Apply information skills to the writing process
• Be at ease with numeric information
• Integrate information skills for smooth problem solving
• Maintain their new fluency with information
Organized into chapters that examine different ways in which information is structured, Information Pathways will help students develop and evaluate strategies for finding and adopting information.
- Scarecrow Press, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: