It's Time to Work Smarter, Not Harder!
* Improve your ability to sort through all of the e-mails, tweets, posts, instant messages, Web sites and other digital items that overload you
* De-stress your life so that you can eliminate information-induced pressure, stress, anxiety, fear and other health-related problems
* Reprioritize and simplify your informational sources so you can accelerate productivity and lift performance to higher levels
* Speed up innovation through increased collaboration among your team members, colleagues and other stakeholders
* Achieve industry-leading competitiveness by harvesting the full intellectual capital potential of your organization
* Leverage key learning insights to stay ahead of the technological challenges that will face knowledge workers in the future
Information Bombardment provides proven, real-world solutions for proactively managing the onslaught of information we face each day both in and out of the office.
Dr. Nick Bontis weaves humor and personal stories with industry best practices and uses a simple framework of multilevel analysis to show you how to transform this real threat to productivity into an inimitable and sustainable competitive advantage for you and your organization. By teaching you how to work smarter, not harder, Dr. Bontis essentially gives you back your time. It s nothing short of amazing.
About the Author
Dr. Nick Bontis is a world-class keynote speaker, a leading academic researcher, an internationally sought-after management consultant, a popular TV and radio personality and an award-winning, tenured professor of strategic management at the DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University. He is one of the world s most cited authors and a leading expert in the fields of intellectual capital and knowledge management. Having amassed over a dozen prestigious teaching and research awards, he was recently recognized as a 3M national teaching fellow, an exclusive honor bestowed only upon the top professors in the country.
"Bontis offers a broad overview of the information explosion and intelligent advice on how to avoid being suffocated by it...entertaining and instructive . . . Thorough, practical and optimistic--stress relief for the info deluged."
-- Kirkus Discoveries
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: