Industrial Wastewater Management, Treatment, and Disposal, 3e MOP FD-3
- List Price$130.00
- Your price$116.99
Save $13.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 52800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Latest Tactics and Strategies for Treating Every Kind of Industrial Wastewater
Industrial Wastewater Management offers proven methods to help you treat toxic, concentrated, and polluted water. Complete with illustrations and tables throughout, this authoritative guide contains information on the newest chemicals, significant treatment studies, efficient control processes, and the latest instrumentation. Industrial Wastewater Management equips you with the know-how for treating and removing heavy metals, arsenic, selenium, and mercury by providing detailed descriptions of pretreatment processes, design criteria, and process performance.
- Characteristic, sampling, and treatment studies
- The latest techniques and materials for heavy-metal removal
- Arsenic, selenium, and mercury treatment processes
- Applications for biological treatment
- Instrumentation and control procedures
- Design and construction procurement services
- SI as primary units and U.S. as secondary
- Pros and cons of processes in specific applications
Inside:• Discharge and Disposal Regulations • Sampling and Analysis • Wastewater Survey and Characterization • Chemical and Physical Treatability Assessments • Pollution Prevention • Waste Minimization • Flow and Load Equalization • Solids Separation and Handling • Fat, Oil, and Grease Removal • pH Control • Inorganic Constituent Removal • Organic Constituent Treatment • Process Instrumentation and Control • Project Procurement Services
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: