Managers! Light Up Your Company and Career for More Power, More Purpose, and More Success
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
More Power, More Purpose, and More Success for Managers
Have you ever been maligned, misunderstood, downsized, reengineered, reorganized, or even misled? Even in the best organizations, you face brutal competition, non-stop pressure, and relentless change.
Ignited reveals the gathering forces that will offer you unprecedented opportunities to reshape your career and organization. It outlines clear, realistic steps for leveraging your networks and resources to transform your vision into reality, and accomplish powerful goals only you can achieve. This is not another diatribe on leadership or grand strategic vision written by those already at the top: the Jack Welches or Rudy Giulianis who can simply dictate their visions to the organization. Ignited is for those leading from the middle: managers who need real tools to make a real difference. If you’re ready to take back your business, your career, and your life, Ignited is for you.
- Learn how to lead in a limited space
- Power up your network, expand your influence
- Overcome the traps of time, powerlessness, and negative emotions
- Drive meaningful strategic change across your company and industry
- Harness the power of seven key ignition points for achieving your highest purpose
- Accomplish the powerful goals you’re uniquely positioned to achieve
- Master the new roles of linkmaker, process master, pilot, healer, bard, scout, and translator
- Connect your personal passions with your company’s goals
- Master a system for selling your vision, and succeeding with the projects you’re most passionate about
- Live your best life, not just your company’s
- Pearson Education, March 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: