IT Auditing: Using Controls to Protect Information Assets
Using Controls to Protect Information Assets
- List Price$59.99
- Your price$47.99
Save $12.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Protect Your Systems with Proven IT Auditing Strategies
"A must-have for auditors and IT professionals." -Doug Dexter, CISSP-ISSMP, CISA, Audit Team Lead, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Plan for and manage an effective IT audit program using the in-depth information contained in this comprehensive resource. Written by experienced IT audit and security professionals, IT Auditing: Using Controls to Protect Information Assets covers the latest auditing tools alongside real-world examples, ready-to-use checklists, and valuable templates. Inside, you'll learn how to analyze Windows, UNIX, and Linux systems; secure databases; examine wireless networks and devices; and audit applications. Plus, you'll get up-to-date information on legal standards and practices, privacy and ethical issues, and the CobiT standard.
Build and maintain an IT audit function with maximum effectiveness and value
- Implement best practice IT audit processes and controls
- Analyze UNIX-, Linux-, and Windows-based operating systems
- Audit network routers, switches, firewalls, WLANs, and mobile devices
- Evaluate entity-level controls, data centers, and disaster recovery plans
- Examine Web servers, platforms, and applications for vulnerabilities
- Review databases for critical controls
- Use the COSO, CobiT, ITIL, ISO, and NSA INFOSEC methodologies
- Implement sound risk analysis and risk management practices
- Drill down into applications to find potential control weaknesses
- McGraw-Hill Education, January 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: