Advanced MEMS Packaging
- List Price$179.00
- Your price$161.09
Save $17.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 72400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A comprehensive guide to 3D MEMS packaging methods and solutions
Written by experts in the field, Advanced MEMS Packaging serves as a valuable reference for those faced with the challenges created by the ever-increasing interest in MEMS devices and packaging. This authoritative guide presents cutting-edge MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) packaging techniques, such as low-temperature C2W and W2W bonding and 3D packaging.
This definitive resource helps you select reliable, creative, high-performance, robust, and cost-effective packaging techniques for MEMS devices. The book will also aid in stimulating further research and development in electrical, optical, mechanical, and thermal designs as well as materials, processes, manufacturing, testing, and reliability. Among the topics explored:
- Advanced IC and MEMS packaging trends
- MEMS devices, commercial applications, and markets
- More than 360 MEMS packaging patents and 10 3D MEMS packaging designs
- TSV for 3D MEMS packaging
- MEMS wafer thinning, dicing, and handling
- Low-temperature C2C, C2W, and W2W bonding
- Reliability of RoHS-compliant MEMS packaging
- Micromachining and water bonding techniques
- Actuation mechanisms and integrated micromachining
- Bubble switch, optical switch, and VOA MEMS packaging
- Bolometer and accelerameter MEMS packaging
- Bio-MEMS and biosensor MEMS packaging
- RF MEMS switches, tunable circuits, and packaging
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2009
International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: