Visual Studio 2010
by RZ Aklat
Learn how to use Visual Studio.
Here you will find complete guidelines for the installation of Visual Studio 2010 and its features.
- you will have a brief introduction to Visual Studio 2010 and previous versions of Visual Studio.
- explains the complete step-by-step installation process of Visual Studio 2010 along with a screenshot with each step, so that you can fully understand how to do the installation by following a few simple steps.
- guides you on how to run Visual Studio 2010 for the first time on your system.
- gain knowledge related to different features of Visual Studio 2010. This will guide you to understand and apply the different features of VS-2010 in a more efficient way.
- very important topic of how to create different projects in Visual Studio 2010. This chapter is crucial if you are really interested in learning Visual Studio 2010.
- allow you to understand how to create a new web page, a master page and style sheets in your project or website.
- how to run your created application on any browser to view the design and functionality of your application.
These are the basics of Visual Studio 2010. If you learn them then I hope that you will definitely find no difficulty in understanding other features and functionality of this amazing setup.
- RZ Aklat, July 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: