How To Setup a Home Network: Your Step-By-Step Guide To Setting Up a Home Network
If you want to save money paying a computer technician to set up your home network, learn how to do it your own way; check this " How To Setup a Home Network" guide.
In this step-by-step guide, you will be taught the following:
- Understand home networks and the reasons for building it.
- Learn the hardware requirements to build a network.
- Learn the requirements to set up the internet connection.
- Get tips on which connection best fits your needs as to dial up or wireless.
- Discover what you need to set up sharing your internet connection.
- Get useful tips on selecting network technology.
- Learn how to change TCP/IP settings.
- Learn how to set up your modem and router appropriately.
- Make use of the homegroup
- Learn how to share folders,files and printers.
- Make use of the Workgroup.
-And much more.
Click "Buy Now" to get it now!
- HowExpert Press, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: