How To Grieve The Loss Of a Husband
“How to grieve the Loss of a husband in a Christian Perspective” is all about self enlightenment and how to overcome the pain of grieving through God’s guidance and love. Realize the highs and lows in dealing with pain and suffering and how to redefine faith and hope to overcome them.
You will learn to understand the following:
- Understand the different stage of grief
- Step by step guide to recovery and overcome these stages
- It will show you the way to healing through building relationship with God.
- Teaching us to reflect and take things one step at a time
- Realize that God has a purpose on why things happened
- It also includes bible verses for read through and self reflection
- You will learn to forgive yourself and love again
- Reestablish yourself and relationships with God and the deceased husband
- Loving yourself more and relaxation techniques
- And Embrace the idea of being alone
The idea of grieving and pain is so overwhelming that most of the time we forget that God is a loving God and he will never leave us hanging with no answers nor forsake us in these times according to his scriptures in 1Corinthians 10:13.
After the death it is but normal to feel anger, guilty, helpless and lonely but realize that today will be different tomorrow. Death is not the end of it all but a new beginning of your life and a new chapter to your life story.
You are not alone, you have God and you have us to guide you every step of the way
Click "Buy Now" to get it now!
- HowExpert, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: