- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Not long after I was saved I met a group of already established Christians who discussed how some preachers made wrong choices in marriage and how it later destroyed their ministries. What scared me most was a particular incident where it was alleged that a spouse confessed to being possessed by evil spirits and how she succeeded in wrecking the husband’s church. That prompted me to go in search of the way to find the right partner and avoid danger. Being the son of a preacher and a second-generation Christian for 20 years, and having been married for nearly a decade, I have come to tell the adventure of my story how I found my life partner and the Biblical lessons that I learnt in the course of time.
In this book, you will discover
• How the Holy Spirit helps us pray according to the will of God
• The importance of God’s blueprint for you in three main areas, i.e. ministry, marriage, money
• Knowledge of the scriptures as your basis for inheriting the promises of God
• How God works behind-the-scenes to fulfill His promises when we pray
• How to cooperate with God for success in finding your marriage partner
- iUniverse, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: