How To Be The Next Top Model: 19 Secrets Revealed By A Professional Modeling Instructor That You Must Know To Succeed In Modeling
It's very easy to see why so many men, women, and children dream of being models. Anyone who has seen a single episode of America's Next Top Model can tell you why this is the case.
If you have been wondering what it takes to be the next Marilyn Monroe, Tyra Banks, or Claudia Schiffer, you will soon learn all about it.
"How To Be The Next Top Model" will teach you what you need to do in order to network, put together a portfolio, book shoots, and even get signed with an illustrious agency - everything you need to propel yourself to be the next top model.
You will not find any fluff in this book - only the words of wisdom from my years of experience as a professional model and modeling instructor.
The world of modeling is fraught with pitfalls, problems, and all sorts of different things that can trip up an experienced model. Take my insider secrets to heart and you won't have to deal with half of the stuff that many unfortunate newbies will have to deal with.
You will discover:
- Different types of modeling and how to choose the right one for you...
- 3 little known facts about modeling agencies...
- 2 things you should never do if you want to keep your body in shape...
- The ONE thing that every top model has & discover how you can acquire it - without it you will never make it.
- Secrets to posing and putting together your portfolio to increase your chance of becoming a top model...
- 5 things you must do at networking events & go-sees to get yourself signed with top agencies...
- 3 proven steps to protect your personal safety & avoid modeling scams...
- How to avoid being stereotyped & when to branch out for more modeling opportunities...
And much more...
- Enlightened Publishing, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: