How to Read a Balance Sheet: The Bottom Line on What You Need to Know about Cash Flow, Assets, Debt, Equity, Profit...and How It all Comes Together
by Rick Makoujy
- List Price$19.00
- Your price$15.19
Save $3.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Put the most valuable business tool to work for you!
The balance sheet is the key to everything--from efficient business operation to accurate assessment of a company’s worth. It’s a critical business resource--but do you know how to read it? How to Read a Balance Sheet breaks down the subject into easy-to-understand components.
If you're a business owner or manager, this book helps you . . .
- Manage working capital
- Generate higher returns on assets
- Maximize your inventory dollars
- Evaluate investment opportunities
If you're an investor, this book helps you . . .
- Determine the market value of a company's assets and operations
- Predict future earnings and trends
- Assess the impact of capital expenditures
- Identify potential "red flags" before the crowd
How to Read a Balance Sheet gives you the bottom line of what you need to know about:
Cash Flow * Assets * Debt * Equity * Profit and how it all comes together.
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: