How to Make Handmade Jewelry: Your Step-By-Step Guide to Making Handmade Jewelry
Ever wanted to make your own jewelry? Well now you can with this detailed and instructive guide. You’ll amaze your friends and family when you tell them that amazing jewelry piece was made by you. Complete with full color photos the author guides you through step-by-step. Even if you’ve done some jewelry making before this guide is chock full of great information. In this guide you will:
- Learn the tools of the trade and the correct and incorrect way to use them. As well as safety precautions you should take when dealing with certain materials or tools.
- Learn how to incorporate different materials into your jewelry such as clay, buttons, sequins and chains.
- Learn how to make and use your own beading loom.
- Learn to bead off the loom using both large and teeny tiny beads.
- Make earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, pins, and pendants.
The guide is specifically designed so you can jump right in to a specific project or start from the beginning. The author even gives you a list of places to find specific tools and supplies that you may need, as well as tips to help you save money in your jewelry making endeavors.
- HowExpert, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: