- List Price$25.00
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get the Most Out of Your Mac
With coverage of the iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, and Mac mini, How to Do Everything Mac, OS X Lion Edition shows you how to configure and customize your Mac and take full advantage of all the powerful tools and capabilities. You'll learn about the new features, including Multi-Touch gestures, Mission Control, full-screen apps, Launchpad, FaceTime, and more. Hardware, networking, security, and maintenance are also discussed in this practical guide.
- Interact with your Mac using Multi-Touch gestures
- View your system from Mission Control
- Connect to the Internet and explore with Safari
- Video chat with FaceTime
- Stay in touch and on schedule with Mail, Address Book, iCal, and iChat
- Browse and download content from the Mac App Store
- Access your apps from Launchpad and view them full-screen
- Use iWork for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Stay entertained with QuickTime, iPhoto, iTunes, and iMovie
- Sync data with your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
- Set up a wired or wireless network
- Connect external devices via USB and FireWire
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and back up your Mac
Dwight Spivey is a product manager for Konica Minolta. He has worked with the Mac since 1996, is a member of the Apple Developer Connection, and stays up to date on all Mac technical issues. Dwight is the author of iPhone & iPod touch QuickSteps and many other Mac-related titles.
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: