How to Do Everything Kindle Fire
by Jason Rich
- List Price$27.00
- Your price$21.59
Save $5.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Maximize Kindle Fire's multimedia, entertainment, and Internet capabilities, use apps, and read eBooks--virtually anywhere!
How to Do Everything: Kindle Fire makes it easy for you to enjoy all of the exciting multimedia content, entertainment-related apps, and personal productivity features of Amazon's Kindle Fire. Learn how to register, set up, and customize your Kindle Fire; browse, download (or stream) and experience TV shows, movies, games, music, audiobooks, and other multimedia content; use Gallery to organize and view photos; surf the web; manage your email accounts; access, use, and edit Microsoft Office files...and of course, use the Kindle fire as a powerful eBook reader.
- Set up and get started using your Kindle fire right away
- Get connected to the Internet and use Amazon's Cloud Drive
- Master the Navigation Bar, Favorites Bar, Carousel, and other Home Screen features
- Load your Kindle Fire with music from Amazon's MP3 Music Store (and other sources), and listen to your digital music library anywhere
- Transfer files and data to and from your computer wirelessly or via USB link
- Manage your contacts and schedule
- Quickly find the best deals on anything you're shopping for online
- Read bestsellers, your favorite authors, or the latest issues of popular newspapers and magazines
- Discover the best apps to dramatically enhance the capabilities of your Kindle Fire
- Play thousands of popular games
- Manage your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts while on the go
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: