Hip Ideas for Hyper Dogs
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Hyper dogs are often overly energetic, wickedly smart, and incredibly stubborn. How do you turn your furry flurry of activity into a sane, mild-mannered companion? This book gives you fun, hip techniques especially for hyper dogs and harried pet parents who want quick results. You'll discover how to:
- Help your dog burn excess energy quickly and safely
- Use communication and training skills to gain control
- Use obedience games, attention builders, and outdoor adventures to train and bond with your dog
- Create the perfect canine chill-out sanctuary
- Handle problems like separation anxiety and special circumstances like vet visits
With a canine personality profile to help you better understand your pet and real-life stories of dogs who may make your rambunctious renegade seem saintly, this book will help you channel your dog's energy and turn her into a cool, calm, and collected companion.
- Turner Publishing Co., June 2010
Howell Book House
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: