High Systolic Blood Pressure: Improve Blood Pressure Levels Naturally
I have been publishing posts related to blood pressure for many years. This book is a compilation of blog posts done over the years in a organized format with some additional commentary to help make the information clearer.
Many of the topics discussed in this book may be new to you and may never have been brought up by your personal physician. Unfortunately, there is a veritable chasm between the medical research and what primary care doctors and cardiologists seem to share with their patients. The “standard” recommendations are usually decades behind the research I will be sharing with you. This is why every single comment is backed up by supporting medical research.
In this book, you are going to learn:
1. Why we suffer from high blood pressure.
2. Why using medications to manage blood pressure can actually worsen your health.
3. Supplements and lifestyle changes that can reduce blood pressure.
4. How blood pressure links with other diseases like migraines, stroke, heart disease and diabetes.
- James Bogash, DC, December 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: