Handbook of Soccer Match Analysis
A Systematic Approach to Improving Performance
- List Price$64.95
- Your price$58.49
Save $6.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 26800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Appealing to a wide audience, this ground-breaking handbook takes an in-depth look at soccer match analysis, highlighting the latest in match analysis research and the innovative technologies now being used by professional soccer clubs around the world.
Bridging the gap between research, theory and practice, these methods can be used by coaches, sport scientists and fitness coaches to assess and improve:
- styles of play, technical ability and physical fitness
- objective performance feedback to players
- the development of specific training routines
- use of available notation software, video analysis and manual systems
- understanding of current academic research in soccer notational analysis.
This is the first book to focus exclusively on football, and is based on the authors' extensive experience in academic and professional match analysis.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: