Handbook of Energy Engineering Calculations
by Tyler Hicks
- List Price$140.00
- Your price$125.99
Save $14.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 56800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
SOLVE ENERGY PROBLEMS QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY
Filled with step-by-step procedures for performing hundreds of calculations, this practical guide helps you solve a variety of applied energy engineering design and operating problems. Handbook of Energy Engineering Calculations features worked-out examples and enables you to obtain accurately results with minimum time and effort. Calculation procedures emphasize greenhouse gas and carbon dioxide emissions control as well as energy conservation and reuse. This is an invaluable, time-saving resource for anyone involved in energy engineering.
Comprehensive coverage includes:
- Energy conversion engineering
- Steam power generation
- Gas-turbine power generation
- Internal-combustion engine energy analysis
- Nuclear energy engineering
- Hydroelectric energy power plants
- Wind power energy design and application
- Solar power energy application and usage
- Geothermal energy engineering
- Ocean energy engineering
- Heat transfer and energy conservation
- Fluid transfer engineering
- Interior climate control energy economics
- Energy conservation and environmental pollution control
- McGraw-Hill Education, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: