HVAC Troubleshooting Guide
by Rex Miller
- List Price$58.00
- Your price$46.39
Save $11.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A Practical, On-the-Job HVAC Guide
Applicable to residential, commercial, and industrial jobs, this essential handbook puts a wealth of real-world information at your fingertips. HVAC Troubleshooting Guide shows you how to read, interpret, and prepare schedules, mechanical plans, and electrical schematics. This handy resource will aid you in your everyday tasks and keep you up to date with the latest facts, figures, and devices. The book includes numerous illustrations, tables, and charts, troubleshooting tips, safety precautions, resource directories, and a glossary of terms.
HVAC Troubleshooting Guide helps you:
- Identify and safely use tools and equipment (both new and old)
- Use heat pumps and hot air furnaces
- Calculate ventilation requirements
- Work with refrigeration equipment and the new refrigerants
- Utilize control devices, including solenoids and relays
- Operate, select, and repair electric motors
- Work with condensers, compressors, and evaporators
- Monitor the flow of refrigerant with valves, tubing, and filters
- Comply with the Section 608 refrigerant recycling rule
- Program thermostats
- Insulate with batts, sheet, tubing covers, and foam
- Work with solid-state controls
- Understand electrical and electronic symbols used in schematics
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: