Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
by John E. Hall
- List Price$111.99
- Your price$100.79
Save $11.20 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 45600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title's long tradition as the world’s foremost medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive guide has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, while supporting information and examples are detailed.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Reflects the latest advances in molecular biology and cardiovascular, neurophysiology and gastrointestinal topics.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Clinical vignettes throughout the text all you to see core concepts applied to real-life situations.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values included.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Medicine eBook is accessible on a variety of devices.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, May 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: