Greening Brownfields: Remediation Through Sustainable Development
Remediation Through Sustainable Development
- List Price$92.00
- Your price$82.79
Save $9.21 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 37600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Transform brownfields into green development projects
This forward-looking resource discusses sustainable remediation methods for converting a land liability into a high-value asset. Greening Brownfields presents best practices and creative thinking on how to increase property value by viewing contaminated sites as lucrative opportunities. The book covers global trends and business drivers related to brownfields and green development, and outlines U.S. and international guidelines and incentive programs. Detailed case studies of worldwide brownfield redevelopment initiatives are included.
Greening Brownfields covers:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- BRE Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM)
- Regulations and financial incentives
- Frameworks for integrating all phases of brownfield redevelopment
- Sustainable land planning and land use
- One Planet Living
- Green building
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: