Grand Tours: Tour 5 - Cologne, Cities & Towns of The Rhine, Berlin & London
- Your price$3.99
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Have you ever fancied going on a “Grand Tour” like the early aristocrats, staying in multiple locations, but thought it too hard to organise?
Are you looking for a new kind of travel/guide book? Perhaps one which gives:
- A well planned 12 day multiple location tour which uses vibrant Cologne as its first base to discover the sights of the beautiful Rhine & Ahr Valleys before moving on to the delights and attractions of the trendy capital cities of Berlin and London. This tour is also ideal for train enthusiasts as it makes much use of the West Rhine Railway to visit the picturesque towns and cities (Bonn, Düsseldorf, Koblenz, Altenahr, Brühl, and Remagen) along the banks of the Ahr and the Rhine (it is worth noting that the Rhine has more castles along its banks, between Koblenz and Bingen, than any other river valley in the world, should you wish to explore a few). Alternatively fans of the Department store C&A will also love this tour, as there are branches in every town on the Rhine, and several in Berlin you can visit during the tour should you wish. For added fun for the “big kids” in your group the tour also includes a visit to Phantasialand Theme Park.
- Detailed information on how to organise your own Grand Tour (travel, accommodation, visitor attractions, location history and information, etc.)
- Tips on how to keep costs down whist away and website addresses to visit to obtain best value for money deals, promotions and discount vouchers.
- Tour destinations and attractions which are a little different to those normally on offer, some of which are “off the beaten track” and are not covered in other guides
- Gives daily itinerary’s to maximise the time spent in each location which you can follow, or tailor to suit yourself
- Has maps, pictures and information on locations and attractions (including address, opening times, web address, how to get there, history &/or other pertinent information)
- All the information required in one book rather than having to purchase and carry, several city /town different guides whilst on your Grand Tour
- Is suitable for all age groups and nationalities (particularly long haul visitors wishing to see as much of Europe as they can in a limited timescale, but not wanting to join a group arranged tour).
- Armchair traveller information and website addresses to enable them to “virtually” undertake the tour and visit attractions on line, if they cannot visit them in person
If so ... this could be the book for you!
- Caroline Y Preston, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: