Go into any bookstore and you will find thousands upon thousands of good ideas competing for your attention.
This is a book of goody ideas.
What is the difference?
Good ideas are practical, such as contributing to a 401K or getting your oil changed according to your car’s vehicle manual. Goody ideas are just for fun. Such as:
• Holding your own wine tasting at home.
• Having your own Bed-In for peace or any cause under the sun.
• Writing down the last thought you have before you go to sleep…and then the first thought you have when you wake up.
• Making cards with your own personal philosophies on them.
This is a fun, innovative, and inexpensive collection of ways to reclaim a sense of wonder in life. No matter who you are, there’s a goody idea tailor-made for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jennie Brown Hakim
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jennie Brown Hakim
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 29, 2016
- Jennie Brown Hakim, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: