- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
* How he became "Paul Harvey"
* The remarkable adversity he confronted in his early years
* How he revolutionized the radio industry with his wife, Evelyn
* How a president wanted to "roast" him "good"
* How he was nearly jailed for pursuing a scoop
Uplifting and inspirational, Good Day! is a colorful biography of the radio pioneer-turned-legend whose guiding light saw the country through dark times. Whether he was covering racial tensions, terrorist attacks, or which vitamins to take, Paul Harvey articulated the American experience for average people making their way in a world too large for quick comprehension. Harvey brought them that world "in dime store words," with a sense of optimism and faith, and with a deep love for America. Here is Harvey's story, the rest of the story, as he would tell it himself.
- Regnery Publishing, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: