Hailed as a classic and read everywhere golf is played, Golf My Way has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide since it was first published in 1974.
Finally, Jack Nicklaus, golf's leading master, definitively covers the whole of his game through a lifetime of greatness. Golf My Way presents an all-inclusive, A-to-Z explanation of how this greatest of champions thinks about and plays the game.
· New introduction, endpiece, and illustrations
· Brand-new chapters discussing the changes in Nicklaus's outlook and techniques
· Reflections on the differences in tournament golf today compared with when Nicklaus joined the PGA tour in 1962
· Advice on the mental elements of improved playing that are not directly related to ball-striking or shot-making
- Simon & Schuster, November 2007
Simon & Schuster
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: