Global Geographies of Post-Socialist Transition
Geographies, societies, policies
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Since the formal raising of the Iron Curtain, there has been much interest in post-socialism and the process of post-socialist transition. This timely book provides a systematic review and analysis of the process of ‘transition’. Herrschel:
- explores recent theories, concepts and debates on post-socialism and the notion of transition
- provides a systematic, topical account of post-socialist transitions around the world, as evidence by social, economic, and political processes
- examines case studies of post-socialist transition in east and Central Europe, the former Soviet Union, Asia and South-East Asia, and Africa and Latin America
- brings together theoretical and practical aspects by examining what lessons can be learned from recent experiences.
Global Geographies of Post-Socialist Transition provides a truly global comparative account of the meaning and processes of post-socialist transition and will be an invaluable resource for all those interested in this area.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: