Get On Google Front Page
SEO Tips for Online Marketing
Want to get your website on Google's front page? Of course you do, if traffic and visitors matter. How do you rise to the very first page of results? Do you need money or an amazing website or thousands of daily visitors? Nope, you just need to know one thing: It's all about SEO (search engine optimization). Used wisely, SEO can get any site to the top without money or huge traffic.
What exactly is SEO? It's the factors utilized by a website or blog that help the search engines find them and see their relevance to the subject of search. Some are out of your control, like total number of visitors and time of existence. Most of the factors are in your control, like keywords, meta descriptions and tags, categories/labels, titles, link-building and more. Can you take simple steps that will dramatically help with SEO results and get your website on the coveted page one of Google? Absolutely. In fact, it's fairly easy for anyone.
This book walks you through it, step by step, and your site will get on Google front page. Anyone can do this. It costs nothing but a little bit of time, and you too will rise to the first page of the world's largest search engine. Updated September 2014.
You'll learn to:
- find the very best keywords, both short-tail and long-tail
- add meta tags with meta description to page source
- optimize the text and images within website pages
- get your URL back-links out to thousands of other sites
- monitor your visitor's trends and maximize how they find you
- build online platform, increase visibility
- use social media tools wisely (Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- network with people from all over the globe
- and much more...
This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but it works if done right over time. Within a few weeks to a few months, you'll see real results and you will get to the very first page.
- Jason Matthews, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: