Up-to-date advice on legal issues affecting anyone involved in general aviation
Fully revised throughout, General Aviation Law, Third Edition, is an essential legal guide for those who work in aviation, including mechanics, pilots, aircraft owners, and aviation business owners. This practical reference answers all questions regarding aviation law in understandable layperson's terms.
The information in the book helps you to avoid legal troubles and describes what to expect if you are taken to court. Real-world case studies illustrate the topics addressed. All pertinent laws are clearly explained and clarified, providing you with the knowledge you need to understand your legal rights and protect yourself from costly litigation.
- The American legal system
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Aircraft ownership
- Homebuilt aircraft
- Aviation insurance
- FAA enforcement procedures
- Principles of negligence liability
- Particular applications of negligence law
- Product liability
- Medical certificate appeals and special insurance
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: