Florence Marco Polo Travel Guide: The best guide to Florence's art, architecture, attractions, restaurants and much more
by Marco Polo
- List Price$5.99
- Your price$5.39
Save $0.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Travel with Insider Tips to this beautiful city full of architecture, heritage, and love! Florence is the perfect destination for a great European break.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best map and insider tips for Florence as this captivating city has much more to offer than the well-known Doors of Paradise, Michelangelo’s David and the Duomo.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as Basilica di San Miniato al Monte, Piazza della Signoria and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Santa Croce, Teatro Della Pergola and Fiesole
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where to see dazzling mosaics, where to enjoy culinary paradise and your chance to visit the most famous restoration workshop in the world
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Florence with street index including the via dei Calzaiuoli
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables including the new Tramvia system.
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Florence and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about!
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Florence hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Florence itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
- Marco Polo Travel Publishing, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: