Five Steps to Communicating with Spirit, Book 1: Open the Door to the Spirit World in 5 Easy Steps!
by Clare McNaul
- Free eBook
Get ready for an inspiring, uplifting approach to communication with sprit guides and the spirit world!
Have you had extraordinary experiences in your lifetime that seem to point to an ability to communicate with the spirit world?
Would you like to learn how to receive messages from your spirit guides?
Has someone you hold dear and miss very much died and would you love to know that they are OK and still with you?
Do you sense the presence of spirit around you but do not know how to make the most of that experience?
Do you think you might be a medium?
Are you unsure of what to do or where to go from here?
In "Five Steps to Communicating with Spirit, Book 1: Open the Door to the Spirit World in 5 Easy Steps you will learn about:
- The different types of experiences that indicate that you are able to communicate with spirit.
- The difference between spirit guides and your loved ones in spirit - yes, there is a difference!
- The importance of Intention and Meditation.
- The TRUTH about Protection. What it is and what it is NOT.This is information everyone who wants to nurture his or her relationship with the spirit world must know.
- The significance and importance of symbols.
- The two most powerful steps that will make all the difference to your development and success!
Five Steps to Communicating with Spirit has been designed to support, encourage and help those who are just starting out on their journey to connecting with spirit. It offers safe and sound guidance from an experienced, natural born medium who has been in your shoes. While aimed at beginners, those who have already begun their development and are looking for ways to improve their skills or add to their practice will also find this book valuable.
You are just a few pages away from knowing exactly how to start developing and nurturing your ability to communicate with spirit!
- Clare McNaul, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: