Fitzpatricks Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Seventh Edition
- List Price$99.00
- Your price$89.09
Save $9.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 40400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The world's #1 visual atlas of dermatology--updated to keep pace with today's practice
"…should serve as a standard against which all future atlases will be measured…" -- The New England Journal of Medicine review of an earlier edition
This compact, diagnosis-speeding guide has virtually defined the field of dermatology for thousands of physicians, dermatology residents, and medical students across the globe. Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, it combines laser-precise color images of skin lesions with a concise summary outline of dermatologic disorders, along with the cutaneous signs of systemic disease. A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and features helpful icons denoting the incidence and morbidity of disease.
- More than 1,000 full-color images--many new to this edition
- New sections reflect the very latest clinical perspectives on the diagnosis and treatment of all skin disorders shown
- F ocus on a wide range of skin types highlights skin disease in different ethnic populations
- Thoroughly updated coverage of etiology, pathogenesis, management, and therapy
- ICD 9/10 codes included for each disease
- Mcgraw-hill, March 2013
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: