First Steps to Emotional Literacy
A Programme for Children in the FS & KS1 and for Older Children who have Language and/or Social Communication Difficulties
by Kate Ripley
- List Price$60.95
- Your price$54.89
Save $6.06 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 25200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Kate Ripley’s work in the topical area of Emotional Literacy has shown that children must first learn to discriminate and label their own emotions before they can focus on understanding other people's. This comprehensive programme is designed to assist early years practitioners help children to achieve these first important steps, the pack consists of:
- theoretical rationale – long and short version
- how the programme fits within the current legislative framework
- baseline assessment details
- pratical strategies to support the programme
- evaluation from pilot study
- bibliography and recommended materials.
In addition to the book there is a CD-ROM containing a twenty minute video film showing behaviour to be addressed and intervention in action, a demonstration in powerpoint to show to colleagues and stories to use for baseline assessment.
- Taylor and Francis, March 2008
David Fulton Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: