First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition
- List Price$50.00
- Your price$44.99
Save $5.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
From the authors who helped you pass Step 1, this is your high-yield review for the USMLE Step 2 CK. Completely revised to cover all core areas on the boards, including information on newly tested patient safety and quality improvement topics, First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK: Ninth Edition features:
- High-yield, bulleted presentation of diseases and disorders you need to remember
- Integrated flash-facts in margins test your knowledge at the point of learning
- Embedded case vignettes test your application of knowledge
- Key facts and mnemonics reinforce essential information
- Rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
- Includes hundreds of color clinical images and illustrations
Market: US medical students (18,500/yr.) and foreign medical graduates (12,500/yr.) preparing for the USMLE Step 2 CK
About the Author: Tao Le, MD (Louisville, KY) and Vikas Bhushan, MD
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2015
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: