Finding Your Voice
Sort Through the Clutter, Discover Clarity, Confidence, and Direction
by Joel Boggess
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Lost that "spark" somewhere along the way? You are an unique gift to the world - discover clarity of direction and shine!
Joel Boggess has Master's degrees in counseling and business. He has been a life and career coach since 2006. In addition to his own journey, Joel offers a number of real-life accounts of the growth and success his clients have experienced. These stories bring to life the truths he offers. Highly relatable and immediately applicable, Finding Your Voice will help you get back in touch with the real you to live your best possible life. You will learn:
- How to get "unstuck" and move forward to the life you were born to live;
- How to take control of your schedule and live a life with less chaos and more meaning;
- How to make better decisions for work, home and family, and to be at peace with your life direction;
- How to identify unique gifts and skills that enable you to make a difference in the world.
- Sound Wisdom, November 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: