Fiberglass Boat Repairs Illustrated
- List Price$26.00
- Your price$20.79
Save $5.21 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Step-by-step color photo guidance for repairing and renewing fiberglass boatsIf you don't have the experience of working with fiberglass, any repairs to your boat must be done by high-cost professionals or left undone. This entry-level guide uses full-color, step-by-step photo sequences and line drawings to present you with the basics in an easily digested form. You will learn how to:
- Save money and time doing your own fiberglass repairs
- Improve the value, appearance, and safety of your boat
- Work with materials such as polyester, epoxy, fiberglass, carbon fiber, and core materials
- Fix annoying leaks; repair cracks; restore gelcoat; fabricate new components
- Mcgraw-hill, February 2010
International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: