Fertility, Pregnancy, and Childbirth: A Gynecologist Answers Your Most Important Questions
by Lissa Rankin
Previously published as part of WHAT'S UP DOWN THERE?
Suppose you had a wise, warm, funny best friend—who just happened to be a gynecologist. You're out with the girls for cocktails and the conversation turns to sex, and then to girly parts. One by one, you start asking her all the questions you've secretly wondered about—and discover that you have a lot in common. If you were to write those questions down, then you'd have FERTILITY, PREGNANCY, AND CHILDBIRTH: A GYNOCOLOGIST ANSWERS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS, a life-changing little ebook that answers:
- How late is too late to get pregnant?
- Are there sex acts we should acoid if we're trying to make a baby? Oral sex? Vibrators? Lubricant? Whipped cream?
- Is it true that sex can stimulate labor? Is so, will having sex make me deliver early?
- Since I got pregnant, I'm as horny as a teenage boy. What's the deal?
- Is natural childbirth really worth it? I mean, I'm sure it hurts like the dickens, so why would you do it? Is it really that much better for you and your baby?
And so much more! As outrageously funny as it is empowering, this book reveals how to love yourself and your body—and will have you recommending it to every woman you know.
- St. Martin's Press, August 2011
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: