Fabric Art Workshop
Exploring Techniques & Materials for Fabric Artists and Quilters
by Susan Stein
- List Price$22.95
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This technique-driven book explores a wide range of new possibilities and materials available to fabric and journal artists. Each unique technique is presented with an inspirational, full-page photo of a fabric journal page. How-to steps with photos explore all the possible results from applying the technique. The reader can create journal pages and/or quilt blocks, which can be sewn together to make one large journal quilt, matted and framed individually, displayed on a meditation screen, or used as book pages sewn into a traditional journal format.
- Full-page fabric journal block to introduce each technique
- Step-by-step photos for exploring and executing the technique
- Gallery showing ways to display and use the fabric journal blocks
- Great value. Like two years of classes rolled into one book.
- Beautiful "journal page" opens each of 28 technique chapters
- All techniques are easily mastered by anyone. No complex dying involved. All products are readily available at craft, fabric, and quilt shops.
- Creative Publishing international, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: