Exotic Animal Medicine
A Quick Reference Guide
by Lance Jepson
- List Price$95.95
- Your price$86.39
Save $9.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 39200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Exotic Animal Medicine: A Quick Reference Guide provides readily accessible, user-friendly information for veterinarians who do not have detailed knowledge of the majority of exotic pet species. The book gives the key points on differential diagnoses and diagnostics, along with background information on a wide variety of exotic pets. It is formatted so that, whether experienced with exotics or not, the clinician can at a glance view the likely conditions to be encountered within that species or animal group; develop a potential differential diagnosis list quickly; initiate an investigational plan; and view treatment regimes. Species covered include ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, pet rats, hamsters and other small rodents; parrots, budgerigars and related species, canaries, finches, toucans; lizards, snakes, tortoises and turtles, frogs, salamanders; pond fish, tropical freshwater fish and tropical marine fish.
- Covers all the commonly encountered exotic pets in one volume
- Organization of chapters by species and clinical signs
- A standard approach to information presentation, enabling the clinician to access information even more efficiently
- Suitable for veterinarians all over the world with an introduction written by an American specialist in this field
- Readily accessible, user-friendly: written in note form
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, June 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: