The Art of Kissing, 2nd Revised Edition
by William Cane
In The Art of Kissing, William Cane reveals that there is more to kissing than simply locking lips. Through a hundred thousand interviews he has discovered the truth about what men and women do, think, and feel when they kiss. Their input and his expert knowledge can help you to master the secrets of great kissing.
With specific techniques for more than thirty types of kisses, this updated and revised edition features:
* Overcoming first kiss shyness
* Secrets to increasing your 'kissability'
* Complete instructions on French Kissing
* Electric kisses, neck kisses, ear kisses and much more
Transform your kissing technique, pucker up with passion, and master The Art of Kissing today!
- St. Martin's Press, February 2005
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: