Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders
Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online)
- List Price$187.99
- Your price$169.19
Save $18.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 76000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Diagnose neuromuscular disorders more quickly and accurately with Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations, 3rd Edition! State-of-the-art guidance helps you correlate electromyographic and clinical findings and use the latest EMG techniques to their fullest potential.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Successfully correlate electrodiagnostic findings with key clinical findings for more confident diagnoses.
- Clearly see how to apply what you’ve learned with abundant case studies throughout the book.
- Obtain relevant clinical guidance quickly and easily with an accessible, easy-to-read writing style that’s both comprehensive and easy to understand.
- Ensure correct EMG needle placement and avoid neurovascular injuries by referring to more than 65 detailed, cross-sectional anatomy drawings.
- Diagnose many newly defined genetic neuromuscular conditions based on their electrodiagnostic presentation.
- Stay up to date with must-know information on iatrogenic complications of electrodiagnostic studies.
- Visualize key concepts more easily with a brand-new full-color design, new artwork, and new photographs.
- Access Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com, along with more than 70 videos that allow you to see and hear the EMG waveforms discussed in the text, as well as a convenient "test yourself" module.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: