Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Dreamweaver is the tool most widely used for designing and managing professional-looking websites, but it's a complex program. That's where Dreamweaver CS5.5: The Missing Manual comes in. With its jargon-free explanations, 13 hands-on tutorials, and savvy advice from Dreamweaver expert Dave McFarland, you'll master this versatile program with ease.
- Get A to Z guidance. Go from building your first web page to creating interactive, database-driven sites.
- Build skills as you learn. Apply your knowledge through tutorials and downloadable practice files.
- Create a state-of-the-art website. Use powerful, easy-to-use tools such as CSS3 and Spry effects to build visually rich, fast-loading pages.
- Tap into databases. Connect your site to a database and build pages that dynamically sort and display stored information.
- Go mobile. Build and preview websites for smartphones and tablets.
- Discover hidden tips and tricks. Get undocumented workarounds and shortcuts.
- O'Reilly Media, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: