The Ultimate Guide to Interpreting Your Dreams
A complete list of dreams and their meaning with magical dream alchemy practices to transform your life.
Your dreams contain wisdom and insight about your waking life ? that's why they are so important. Using Dream Alchemy you can discover the meaning of your dreams and nightmares and then apply the dream alchemy practices to create positive life change. Included is information about how to:
* Stop uncomfortable recurring dreams
* Identify emotional obstacles and release them
* Create more fulfilling relationships
* Discover your talents and life purpose
* Heal the past
* Work with the emotions and feelings in your dreams
* Transform fearful dreams into loving visions
* Tap into your creative source
* Identify your spiritual lessons and move forward
* Use your dreams to strike personal and spiritual gold
* Design your own dream alchemy practices.
Jane Teresa Anderson is the author of several books on dreams and dreaming. She has presented Dream Talk Back for various ABC radio stations since 1992. Her Dream Network website www.dream.net.au hosts an active online community of dreamers from all over the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jane Teresa Anderson
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jane Teresa Anderson
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on August 31, 2016
- Hachette Australia, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: