Mixed-Media Techniques for Doodling, Mark-Making & Lettering
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Doodle, draw, paint and play!
With Doodles Unleashed, you'll discover wildly new ways to bring doodling center-stage! Traci Bautista teaches you how to use doodling as a meditative exercise, a raw form of expression and a vehicle for telling your personal story. Work with an arsenal of creative tools, from markers, pencils and pens to stamps, stencils, inks and paints, to find unique, intuitive ways to make your mark.
Inside Doodles Unleashed, you'll learn how to:
- Doodle spontaneous marks, repetitive patterns, stylistic scrawls and more
- Create textured and doodled backgrounds for your mixed-media art
- Use photographs, vintage fabric and typography as inspirations for doodling
- Work with unusual tools--skewers, toothpicks, sequin waste and more--to create surprising and unique marks
- Develop a doodling style that's all your own
With over 60 doodling techniques and exercises, you'll find plenty of ways to unleash your creative spirit and make your mark!
- F+W Media, January 2012
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: